Cyprus Investment Program
Cyprus is a Member State of the European Union. The applicant can become a citizen of Cyprus and freely travel, live and work within the entire European Union.
Become a citizen of Cyprus by investing with WinWin Developers pursuant to the Cyprus Investment Program explained below.
- With Cyprus Investment Program, the investor and his family can become Cyprus citizens and as a result freely live, work, study, have a business in any of the EU-Member States as well as Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Iceland
- Travel visa-free to in 157 countries
- Cyprus allows dual-citizenship.
- The program is issued also for the investor’s spouse and all financially dependent children (up to 28 years old).
- The investor’s parents are entitled to apply for Cyprus Investment Program provided that they are owners of a Cyprus permanent residence of at least €500.000
- No requirement to live in Cyprus
- No history and language proficiency tests
Requirements & Conditions
- This scheme is known as the Cyprus Investment Program (CIP), and allows successful applicants to obtain Cypriot citizenship in six (6) months
- The CIP applies to the immediate family of the applicant, for example the spouse or partner and dependent children up to the age of 28 if full time university students and for children with severe physical or mental disability.
- A € 2 million (plus vat if any) - Investment in a single Residence. A single property to be used as a residence at a minimum value of €2 million (plus VAT if any). The privately-owned residence must be retained by the investors for a period of 5 years after the date of approval. The Investor has the right to sell his/her property and buy another one at a minimum value of €500,000 (plus VAT if any).
- A €2 million (plus Vat if any) Investment in a selection of Residential Properties, out of which one property is to be used as a privately-owned permanent residence of a minimum value of €500,000 (plus VAT if any). The remaining €1.5 million can be invested in a range of residential properties only, which may be resold 5 years after the date of approval.
- It is noted the investor and his/her parents may collectively acquire a residence, provided that the total of this home – property is at least €2.500.000 (plus VAT if any).
- The applicant must have made an investment of at least €2,0 million for the purchase or construction of buildings or for the construction of other land development projects (residential or commercial developments, developments in the tourism sector) or other infrastructure projects plus a residential property to be used as a privately-owned permanent residence of a minimum value of €500,000 (plus VAT if any.)
- The parents of the investor may apply for citizenship aﬅer the investor 's Naturalization as Cypriot Citizen. They need to hold a permanent privately owned residence in the Republic of Cyprus, the purchase price of which must be at least €500.000 (plus VAT if any).
- It is noted the investor and his/her parents may collectively acquire a private residence, provided that the total of amount of the residential property is at least €1.000.000 (plus VAT if any).
- The applicant must be a holder of a valid Schengen visa to be able to apply for naturalization. Third-Country nationals that do not require an entry visa for travelling in European Union member-states, as well as citizens of European Union Member States are excluded from this obligation.
- The Investor, prior to his/her naturalization as a Cypriot citizen must hold a residence permit in Cyprus for a period of 6 months If the applicant does not already hold a residence permit, he/she may apply for an immigration permit on the basis of Regulation 6(2) of the Aliens and Immigration Law, simultaneously with the application for naturalization. Permanent Residency card will be issued within 5-7 working days after the submission of the passport application.
- Investors will be required to make a mandatory donation of €75,000 to the ‘’Research Promotion Foundation’’ in order to promote the creation of an entrepreneurial innovation ecosystem.
- Investors will be required to make a mandatory donation of €75,000 to the ‘’Cyprus Land Development Corporation’’ aimed at contributing to the integrated housing policy, specifically for the purpose of implementing affordable housing projects and the implementation of other housing plans / measures.