Cyprus Investment Program
Cyprus is a Member State of the European Union. The applicant can become a citizen of Cyprus and freely travel, live and work within the entire European Union.
Become a citizen of Cyprus by investing with WinWin Developers pursuant to the Cyprus Investment Program explained below.
- With Cyprus Investment Program, the investor and his family can become Cyprus citizens and as a result freely live, work, study, have a business in any of the EU-Member States as well as Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Iceland
- Travel visa-free to in 157 countries
- Cyprus allows dual-citizenship.
- The program is issued also for the investor’s spouse and all financially dependent children (up to 28 years old).
- The investor’s parents are entitled to apply for Cyprus Investment Program provided that they are owners of a Cyprus permanent residence of at least €500.000
- No requirement to live in Cyprus
- No history and language proficiency tests
Investment in real estate (residential or commercial), land development or infrastructure projects.
1) A € 2 million (plus vat if any) - Investment in a single Residence. A single property to be used as a residence at a minimum value of €2 million (plus VAT if any). The residence must be retained by the investor for a period of 3 years. After 3 years the Investor has the right to sell his/her property and buy another one at a minimum value of €500,000 (plus VAT if any).
2) A €2 million (plus Vat if any) Investment in a selection of Residential Properties, out of which one property is to be used as a privately-owned permanent residence of a minimum value of €500,000 (plus VAT if any). The remaining €1.5 million can be invested in a range of residential properties, which may be resold after 3 years.
3) A €2 million investment in the equity or bonds of companies for use in approved projects plus a residential property to be used as a privately-owned permanent residence of a minimum value of €500,000 plus VAT.
Requirements for investors
- The minimum investment amount is €2mln
- Maintaining the investment for a period of minimum 3 years
- Clear criminal record for applicant, spouse, adult children and parents
- The investor must be the holder of a residence permit in Cyprus to qualify for the Cyprus Citizenship. For this purpose, he/she should submit an application for a residence permit, which will be issued simultaneously with the filing of the Citizenship application. Obtaining of residence permit is a formality. There is no requirement for the investor to live in Cyprus